- Metrics list: My master list of collected metrics
- Reading: A list of books that I’ve recently read, along with a Google Sheet with books that I recommend to customers, colleagues and friends. Feel free to edit and augment.
- Delivery-Consulting Radar: In the spirit of the ThoughtWorks Tech Radar, I publish my own personal realtime Delivery-Consulting Radar , which focuses on delivery-consulting and management practices, competencies, tools and metrics.
- Delivery-Time Public Data Set: A publicly-editable Google spreadsheet of actual (anonymized) project delivery data for the community to use in research. Feel free to add your own data.
- Employee Advocacy: Materials from an organization’s peer-to-peer employee-review and feedback system and autonomy support.
- Leadership Backbriefing A3 Slide: An editable Google Presentation based on Karl Scotland’s indispensable original.
- Consulting Toolkit: A public Google drive
- My Slideshare presentations: Slides from public presentations.
- Agile Coach
- Agile Team Servant Leader
- Agile Product Manager
- Kanban-related blog posts
- Kanban Feedback Loops (also known as Kanban Kata)
- Differences between Kanban and Scrum
- Kanban Tools: Publicly editable Google spreadsheet listing many kanban or visual management tools. Please feel free to learn from it and add to it as you see fit.
- Fitness-for-Purpose Survey Card (template): In order to find out what your customers value about your service delivery, you can copy this template and customize it for your own needs. To learn more about how to use this, please see my Service-Delivery Review presentation.
- Service-Delivery Review Canvas
- Kanban Posters
- Leadership at Every Level: Practices for Aligned Autonomy [slides]
- Portfolio Kanban [slides]
- Flow From Blockers: How to Use Blocker Clustering to Improve Predictability [slides]
- Good, Bad Product Teams: A handy reference table from Marty Cagan’s Inspired.